10 Things I would like to learn
I believe you should always keep learning in life. So I have a list of things I would like to learn:
1) How to snorkle without breathing in water. (Yes, I really can’t work this out!)
2) Showjumping. (I took riding lessons as a kid and always thought showjumping would be the most amazing feeling.)
3) Basic car mechanics. (So I can do more than just check fluid levels on my car.)
4) How to play an entire song on guitar. (I tend to have a short attention span and only learn the ‘fun’ parts of a song.)
5) Healthy vegan cooking. (I’m not a vegan but I love some of the food I eat out that is vegan – only most of it seems deep fried.)
6) How to use power tools and make simple objects. (Not sure if this is wood/metal or what. But any of them sound fun. I think it would be nice to point at my coffee table and go “I made that”.)
8) Another language. (I have learned bits of Italian, German, French and Japanese and remember exactly zero of them.)
9) How to keep my life simple. (Reducing my thoughts for wanting new things, keeping my house clean & tidy etc.)
10) How to be grateful. (It’s easy to know how nice it is to feel healthy when you’re sick, but easy to take it for granted when you’re healthy.)
What would you like to learn?
2 Replies to “10 Things I would like to learn”
I wish I knew more about cars, I would love to have the guts to be vegan and I want to learn Spanish! What a great post I agree that we should never stop learning!
I don’t have a plan to be vegan, I like too many non-vegan things! But some of the home cooked meals I’ve had a so good, it’s just a shame that most public vegan shops are deep fried (at least that I’ve seen). But yes, learning is good, doesn’t matter how long it takes as long as we keep doing it!