This week is about remembering your creative pursuits. Mine is photography, but I don’t tend to share it. I also sort of forget to do it – not out of a lack of love for it, but just out of a distracted brain like mine.
The 6th weekly challenge is to spend some time – half an hour if possible – of uninterrupted time with your creative pursuit.
Don’t have a creative pursuit? Just pick one and try it.
- Snap some photos on your iPhone.
- Spend $5 in a cheapo store and buy some coloured pencils and paper.
- Sing loudly along with your favourite songs
- Paint a picture
- Make something out of duct tape
- Pick up that dusty musical instrument in the corner and play it.
Creativity can be the easiest and cheapest (at least at first) thing to try as a new hobby.
What is your creative pursuit? What will you do this week?