For an information age, there are times when there are things that we just don’t “get” on some level.
I Don’t Understand…
Some things that I don’t understand include:
- Exclusive things in supermarkets. It’s really not that exclusive. Does this stuff really make it sell?
- Economics. Seems like a lot of theoretical gambling that we apparently base our entire financial well-being on.
- Pokie machines. I’ve put about $3 into them ever and holy shit it’s boring.
- Cats. They seem like bastards. Or at least every cat I’ve known has seemed like one.
- Why the water tank on my car, made for cleaning the windshield, is always clogged and dirty.
- Why we can’t teleport yet. I don’t like having a 15 hour/week commute.
- Open plan offices. Yuck. Leave them to the extroverts and let introverts like me have our own caves. We need them.
- Why people feel the need to smoke in places where people go for fresh air. IRONY.
Is there something that you don’t understand?