You’d think this post is about staying focused. BEATING procrastination. Well, no. It’s not. I don’t feel like being helpful so I’m being anti-helpful. Playful? Something is -ful and I don’t know what it is. But basically, if you need to get some serious procrastination done, you’re in the right place.
I got a lot of these from the Bored Button but some are also just old favourites of mine. Some are useful, funny, kid appropriate, kid-NOT-appropriate (I assume), work safe, not work safe…
- Boomshine is a bubble game that is surprisingly addictive and hard.
- Find out when you are/were 10,000 days old.
- Deep sea diver is a flash game I particularly like when I want something mindless to do.
- Falling Girl is strangely addictive. And she falls on bubbles, so it’s ok.\
- Have you ever wanted to see things duplicate forever?
- A challenge I will never, ever win, because I hate sitting still and doing nothing: do nothing for 2 minutes.
- If you need to exercise your fingers, try scrolling 100m.
- If the moon was 1 pixel – perspective on the size of the solar system.
- If you like peeling the plastic off of new LCD screens, try this page.
- Some rain, and a storm.
- Find the invisible cow is fairly self-explanatory.
- When you want to make it all ok.
- Perpetual zooming on a cool image.
- More rain.
- Flick the door stop.
- Make a parallelogram.
- You can watch planes land at this airport on a live webcam.
- The Fabric Ripper is quite therapeutic 🙂
- Combine basic elements and see what they make.
- Another great “perspectives” one – see how small today is in the history of time.
- Bloxorz gets hard… but it’s do-able.
- Bloody pingu is probably not child-friendly
How do you procrastinate? Any websites you head to? Share them in the links below so that we can collectively ruin the productivity of the world.