Have I told you how much I love twitter chats about blogging? It’s a lot. My favourite one to participate in is the weekly Blog Trends chat. It’s on Monday nights (9pm EST), US time, which is about midday Tuesday here in Australia (depending on where you are in Australia).
The Blog Trends chat kicks ass because:
- There are bloggers from all niches
- Everyone is highly engaged & you get lots of replies to questions
- It’s a really police & mature chat – you can disagree without fear of being flamed
- You’re encouraged to visit the blogs of the other participants
The most recent chat this week was about Growing Your Readership. I was taking notes as I happily tweeted away. Here are the key take-away points:
- Engaging like a human being
- Use images
- Use Pinterest
- Use G+
- Collaborate with other bloggers
- Contribute to community boards
- Run giveaways
- Guest post
What are your tips for growing your readership?