Strategic Ways To Use Secret Boards On Pinterest
- For projects that you aren’t ready to make public yet, e.g. a new business idea, styling concepts for a future blog post.
- To ‘mass pin’ things without flooding your timeline. For example, if you have a blog post that you expect will get good hits coming up soon, you can use a secret board to pin a heap of relevant content in preparation for the day the blog post goes live. Then, on the day, all you have to do is go back to that secret board and repin the content you’ve already found to a public board of yours.
- Pinning wedding or baby ideas/clothing/tips when you haven’t announced the life event yet.
- To work with clients/friends/fellow bloggers on developing inspirational ideas. You can invite people to pin to a secret board.
- Here are some other tips on how you can use secret boards
Does your Pinterest need some help? I can help you with that help!
Pinterest has a great “how to” section for secret boards that covers adding people, making a board public and other relevant tips that you might want to know if you’re using secret boards.
Check out the rest of the Pinterest Series: