I tried to think of something funny to write this week, I really did. Four jam-packed days away and my brain is not cooperating. So here are some of my current thoughts. Maybe one of them will be funny and justify this post as relevant for Laugh Link.
- What is this reality you want me to return to today?!
- Bloggers are all so lovely.
- It’s really hard to type with a bandaid on your finger.
- When you have a cut on your middle finger, it’s a great excuse to flip off your husband under the guide of (repeatedly) showing him your injury.
- Lists really are great when you don’t know what to write about. They make random thoughts seem relevant and connected.
- I really want to go to more blogging events in Australia.
- One day I will learn what make up is. Who knows if I will use it after that.
- I’m out of list ideas.
- Ooh! Pinch & a punch for the first day of the month.
If you want to read something that’s actually funny, check out my roomie’s post about the weekend.
Tell me what’s running through your head right now!
The Laugh Link members are:
Did something funny happen over the weekend? Old or new, funny ha-ha or any other kind of funny? Link up below!