I recently posted my pre-launch to-do list…and thought, hey, a launch day to-do list is probably useful too.
On the launch day I:
- Drank caffeine
- Purchased a bunch of ads via Passionfruit Ads
- Commented on lots of blogs
- Ate chocolate
- Asked friends (via private message) if they would RT posts to help share my good news
- Made sure I used my hashtag across all social media in all posts that day
- Made sure I didn’t just talk about my day – still interact with others like usual!
- Checked links for accuracy as pages went live
- Post in relevant Facebook groups
Have you ever launched a product or service? What did you do on launch day to make it smoother?