Welcome back to 12 Days of Blogging Christmas. If you’re only just coming back online after the Christmas break, you can catch up here:
Day 1 – Photo Post
Day 2 – Break Editorial Schedule
Day 3 – Guest Post
Day 4 – Lists
Day 5 – Newsletters
Day 6 – Tutorial
Day 7 – Case Study
Day 8 – Story
Day 9 – Printable
It’s a bit of a blogging cliche to be told to revamp an old post, but that’s the thing about cliche’s – they exist for good reason!
So how do you revamp an old post? Like everything, this will depend on your niche. But here are some ideas:
- Update your ‘best of’ other bloggers post from the previous year
- Revamp a post on technology with tips for the current version
- Turn old tip posts into an infographic (bonus tip – these are very ‘pinnable’)
- Collate your old posts into a “best of” series for each category that you blog about
- Update the information in an old blog post and republish it using a different format, such as a vlog
You can even take your best posts, update them and turn them into an eBook!
Have you ever updated an old blog post? Share your tips on how you did it below.