I wasn’t planning on doing a 2018 review post of any kind, but while I was backing up a few things, curiosity got the better of me. And here we are.
This is what I can remember so far!
- It was the first “normal” year of my life. That means I had no major health issues, a permanent job/income, and a semi-used gym membership.
- We moved house (after 9+ years in a shithole, on basically one weeks notice).
- I bought a new (to me) car.
- I offered a variety of business services in 2018, and then my brain clicked and I started working doing something I really love, coaching, via Embrace Shiny.
- I vlogged 7 or 8 times.
- I recorded a season of a podcast that I haven’t released because I sound like a bored robot.
- Made the switch away from free stock photo sites to using my own photos as stock images to reduce the risk of copyright issues.
- Published my first (and so far only) post on Medium
- I published over 50,000 words of blog posts over all my blogs.
- I sent an additional 10,300 words to email subscribers (so yes, you are missing out on content if you don’t subscribe)
- I’ve edited thousands of words OUT OF my book, Fuck Should.
Most Popular Posts 2018 (not necessarily published in 2018)
- Tips for adult tonsillectomy removal
- The reality of dealing with centrelink
- Don’t bank with ANZ
- Why I don’t want to read the Barefoot Investor Book
My favourite posts published in 2018
- Vlogging, podcasting, speaking and Image
- Self care isn’t a magical pill
- Shiny object syndrome is not a business error or character flaw
- Boredom isn’t glamorous
- One thing I wish I could teach you
- Survey sites suck and here’s what you can do instead
Tell me about your 2018!